Rite Aid offers different ways to save money. Here’s the 411 on how to get the most bang for your coupons and savings.
Rite Aid Savings
Rite Aid’s Coupon Policy allows you to STACK a Manufacturer Coupon with a Rite Aid Store Coupon. You can only use One (1) coupon per offer per guest unless otherwise noted.
A.Rite Aid Store Coupons
Rite Aid has In-Ad Coupons that you can find every week in their Rite Aid Weekly Ad. You can also find Rite Aid Coupons on the Rite Aid Facebook Page. Their Coupons are labeled as Manufacturer Coupons but they are really Rite Aid Store Coupons. You can identify them by the barcode UPC which begins with “49”. They also have Rite Aid Valuable Coupons which have a UPC that begins with “48”. You are allowed to STACK One (1) Rite Aid Coupon with One (1) Manufacturer Coupon and One (1) Rite Aid Valuable Coupon and have a UPC that begins with “48”.
At Rite Aid, we gladly accept many coupon types—including manufacturer coupons found in newspapers and magazines, as well as print-at-home coupons—to ensure you get the most value for your dollar. We accept the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
Internet/Print at Home coupons
Rite Aid and its business partners make electronic coupons available that can be loaded directly on a wellness+ card or Plenti card. The register automatically “rings” the coupon when the qualifying item is scanned. eCoupons are subject to the same rules as other coupons as defined in this policy.
Buy One, Get One Free
Total Purchase Coupons
ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES :
No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
B.Wellness+ with Plenti
Signing up for the Rite Aid Wellness Card allows you to earn points for different levels of savings.
Plenti Points: One Card. Two Kinds of Points
Earn Plenti points from Rite Aid In-Store & Online.
- Earn Plenti points on things you buy every day at Plenti partners, including Rite Aid, valid for at least two years instead of two weeks*. Visit plenti.com/partners to learn more about how Plenti works with each partner.
- 200 Plenti points gets you at least $2 in savings at checkout at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners*.
If you already have a Plenti card, you can finish signing up for Plenti to ensure you can get all the benefits of Plenti, including the ability to use points at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners. Look for your welcome email from Plenti if you provided an email in-store to finish sign up online.
Wellness+: Earn wellness+ points at Rite Aid on purchases and prescriptions towards savings of up to 20% OFF almost the whole Rite Aid store for a year 2.
Instant Benefits Today Earn
Members-only sale pricing & discounts throughout the store. Just check the weekly ad.
Exclusive Email Offers
Exclusive money-saving offers and information via email.
A free program created just for seniors with benefits designed to help them enjoy every day of their life. Including 20% off7 on wellness65+ Wednesdays, a FREE pharmacist consultation and so much more.
Chat with a Pharmacist 24/7
Chat live with a pharmacist! Members have 24/7 access to professional support.
Rewards for Relief
More Benefits Tomorrow
Earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases2.
Earn up to 25 wellness+ points for every prescription filled2.
- Earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription2.
- Government-funded prescriptions earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on co-pays(not to exceed 25 wellness+ points per prescription2
To enjoy all these great benefits, all you need is a FREE wellness+ with Plenti online account. Sign up Now
You Earn Points on your Wellness Card:
- BRONZE (100 points): Get a 10% off shopping pass for every 100 points on your way to silver.
- SILVER (500 points): Enjoy 10% off almost the entire store for a year.
- GOLD (1000 points): Get 20% off almost the entire store for a year.
Load & redeem valuable coupons for in-store & online savings using your Plenti card.
Get over $100 in eCoupons on your favorite brands like P&G eSavers every month with Load2Card–no paper and no hassle. With Load2Card, you can:
- Load coupons right onto your Plenti card
- View all of your coupons, plus expiration dates, in one list
- Redeem coupons at checkout simply by using your Plenti card
To enjoy Load2Card, all you need is a FREE wellness+ with Plenti online account.
* Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. You must fully enroll and become a member to use points. You can enroll at plenti.com. Points have no monetary value and expire after 2 years. The following items are excluded from earning Plenti points at Rite Aid: tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions and prescription copays (except for certain prescription promotions), items distributed by RediClinic™ and for items prohibited by law. The following items are excluded from using Plenti points at Rite Aid: tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, stamps, other mail services, newspapers, prepaid cards, dairy products, items distributed by RediClinic™ and for items prohibited by law.
2 wellness+ Points accrual. wellness+ points accrued are based on the calendar year. Customers earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases they make when they scan their card at the register. Customers earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription filled. Government-funded prescriptions earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on co-pays (not to exceed 25 wellness+ points per prescription). wellness+ points cannot be earned with purchases of tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, licenses, money services, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, mailing services, dairy, prescriptions in New York , New Jersey, Alabama and Oregon , items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot Food Stores or RediClinic™ and where prohibited by law. The value of any Rite Aid generated coupon or reward redeemed is excluded from all point calculations (including any coupon distributed in Rite Aid circulars, newspapers, email, Facebook page, register receipts, or via mobile or those loaded directly to wellness+ or Plenti card). Other limitations and/or restrictions may apply based on state law or other applicable requirements. Points will be reset to (0) zero on January 1 of each calendar year, but wellness+ members will maintain any earned Bronze, silver, and gold tier level through the end of the next calendar year.
7 wellness65+. Must be 65 or older to join. wellness+ or Plenti card and enrollment in wellness65+ required for wellness65+ Wednesday discount. Discount not valid on tax, shipping, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, other mail services, dairy products, prescriptions items and prescription copays, items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot Food Stores or RediClinic™ and items prohibited by law.
C.Using The Plenti Points
The Rite Aid Weekly Ad advertises the Plenti Points Deals for the week. There are 2 kinds of deals that will be advertised.
Are shown as Buy $xx.xx worth of products or a group of products and earn ## Plenti points back. E.g.: Buy $10.00 worth of Vitamin or Dairy Products and earn 1000 points.
Are shown as Buy a certain number of products and earn ## Plenti points back. E.g.: Buy 10 Vitamin Products and earn 500 points.
You can also get bonus Plenti Household Offers to get more points in addition to the regular points you’ll earn. These Plenti Household offers run on the same platform as the SavingStar offers. However, you do not earn money back like SavingStar, instead you earn Plenti points.
*** If you have already saved a SavingStar offer on the main SavingStar page the offer will not be available on the Plenti page. If you save it to your Plenti page, you can not save it to SavingStar. Therefore, if you purchase an item at Rite Aid that is on both SavingStar and the Plenti Household offers, you will only be able to save and earn from one source. Make sure to pick which one you want to use.
Important Facts about the Plenti Program: